Broccoli Cheese Soup. Watch how to make broccoli cheese soup in this short recipe video! This soup is ultra creamy and satisfying, yet lighter than most! Broccoli Cheese Soup is the ultimate comfort food!
My easy Broccoli Soup is a simple Cream of Broccoli Soup that's thick and creamy with an extra hit of flavour from cheddar cheese! In the world of cheaty foods, broccoli cheese soup has always seemed like one of the cheatiest. There's nothing wrong with owning it: Cheese is delicious, and not every single lunch has to be virtuous.
Broccoli Cheese Soup is eating natural and organic is whatever all of us would like to do, although it is hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, broccoli cheese soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli Cheese Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Broccoli Cheese Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Watch how to make broccoli cheese soup in this short recipe video! This soup is ultra creamy and satisfying, yet lighter than most! Broccoli Cheese Soup is the ultimate comfort food!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have broccoli cheese soup using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Make ready 4 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of All-purpose Flour.
- Make ready 1-1 1/2 lbs of Fresh Broccoli (Chopped In Small Pieces).
- Prepare 1 of Onion (Diced).
- Get 1-2 of Carrots (Grated or Julienned).
- Take 5 Cloves of Garlic (Minced).
- Get 2 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 3 Cups of Whole Milk (Or Half and Half).
- Get 4 tsp of Chicken Bouillon (Optional)(Use Less Salt If Using).
- Get 1 tsp of Mustard Powder (Optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder (Optional).
- Take 1 tsp of Onion Powder (Optional).
- Get 2 oz. of Cream Cheese (Optional).
- Take 12 oz. of Shredded Cheese (I prefer Sharp Cheddar).
- Get of Salt (To Taste).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper (Or To Taste).
- Make ready 1-2 Tbsp of Veg Oil.
Healthy broccoli cheddar soup packed with carrots, broccoli, garlic, and cheese. Panera Broccoli cheddar soup copycat recipe. Instant Pot Best Broccoli Cheddar Cheese Soup. There's something about it that triggers a happy, peaceful memory.
Instructions to make Broccoli Cheese Soup:
- Cut off the majority of the Broccoli Stalks off the Florets. Cut Florets into small bite size pieces. Mince or thinly slice Stalks. Set aside..
- Heat Veg Oil in a big Soup Pot over Medium to Medium High Heat. Add Broccoli Florets. Lightly Salt. Allow to cook until there is a slight char on the bottom, then stir to expose other Florets to the bottom of the pan. Allow them to char a bit. Keep stirring until Florets are charred on a few sides, but still Bright Green. Pour Broccoli onto a cookie sheet or in a large bowl to cool. Set aside..
- In the same Soup Pot, Add Butter over Med Heat. Add Onions and Broccoli Stalks. Lightly Salt. Cook until Onions are translucent and slightly soft, stirring occasionally. Stir in Minced Garlic. Cook for about a minute, or until fragrant. Add Grated Carrots. Cook for another 1 or 2 Minutes..
- Add the Flour, stirring constantly. Cook for 1 or 2 Minutes, then whisk in the Chicken Broth, stirring constantly. Stir in Milk, Chicken Bouillon, Mustard Powder, Garlic & Onion Powder. Turn Heat up to Medium High to bring to a boil. As soon as it reaches a boil, turn down Heat again, and bring to a simmer..
- Turn off Heat. With an Immersion Blender, (Or use a Standing Blender) blend soup until smooth. You can skip this step, if you prefer a chunkier soup. Then while the Immersion Blender is running, start adding in the Shredded Cheese and Cream Cheese. Blend until all the Cheese is incorporated. Now, stir in the Broccoli. Pulse a few times to break up the Broccoli. You can also skip this step, if you prefer your Broccoli whole. Taste for Seasoning..
- Turn Heat back up to Medium, and cook until Soup is Hot again. Turn Heat down to Low to keep Warm. Serve with your favorite Croutons or Crusty Bread. Enjoy!.
- Tip: If you'd prefer to skip using flour, you can cube a large potato and cook it in the soup. Once soft, crush and stir or blend into the soup..
Broccoli cheese soup is my life. I should have stopped there to begin with. Fresh broccoli cheese soup is a delicious meal for a winter's night. You can make it with fresh or If you want to make broccoli cheese soup, saute some chopped onions in melted butter and set them. This BROCCOLI CHEESE SOUP is creamy, super cheesy, quick and easy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food broccoli cheese soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!