KBL – Ilongo Soup.
KBL – Ilongo Soup is eating natural and organic is whatever we all wish to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, kbl – ilongo soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
KBL – Ilongo Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. KBL – Ilongo Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have kbl – ilongo soup using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make KBL – Ilongo Soup:
- Take 3 kg of pork leg.
- Get 3 cup of pigeon peas or black beans, if using the dried one soak it.
- Get 4 cup of cubed young jackfruit 2 bunch of spinach, water spinach o.
- Get 10 pieces of batuan or 16 pcs tamarind fruit 4 stalks lemongrass,.
- Get 4 litres of water 2 onion, chopped.
- Take of fish sauce or sea salt finger chillies.
Steps to make KBL – Ilongo Soup:
- Grill pork leg on a charcoal barbecue to lightly char the meat on all sides, this is needed for that smoky flavour. In a pot add water, pork leg, batuan, lemon grass and onions, bring it to a boil then simmer for 30 minutes. Add the pigeon peas or black beans then simmer for 30 minutes. Add jackfruit simmer for 30 more minutes. Add spinach and finger chillies, simmer for 5 more minutes. Season with fish sauce or salt and freshly ground black pepper.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food kbl – ilongo soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!