French Onion Soup.
French Onion Soup is choices natural and organic is anything we all would like to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, french onion soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
French Onion Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. French Onion Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook french onion soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make French Onion Soup:
- Prepare 2 of Lbs. Onions.
- Make ready 4 cloves of Garlic.
- Take Splash of White Wine.
- Get 4 Tbs. of Butter.
- Prepare of Few Shakes of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get of Squirt of Mustard.
- Prepare 2 Pinches of Oregano.
- Take 2 Pinches of Parsley.
- Make ready 3 Tbs. of Flour.
- Get of French Bread.
- Take of Cheddar Cheese.
- Make ready 1.5 Liters of Beef Broth.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Bay Leaf.
Steps to make French Onion Soup:
- Half, peel and dice onions. Place in a large bowl. Peel and dice garlic, reserve in another bowl..
- Heat butter on medium low heat. Add in onions and season. Stir occasionally..
- Slowly cook these onions. When the onions are browning nicely, add in the garlic. Cook until browned. Add a healthy slash of white wine. Cook out the alcohol..
- After onions are looking caramelized, add in the flour. Stir and cook a few more minutes. They should be looking very appealing by now..
- Add in bay leaf, oregano, parsley stock, Worcestershire sauce and a squirt of mustard. Stir, cover, reduce heat to low..
- Make four little mounds of cheese and place them on a pan. Turn the heat on medium and allow them to melt. When they’re brown around the edges, turn off the heat..
- Serve with bread and cheese. A sandwich is never a bad idea..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food french onion soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!