Homemade Creamy Tomato Soup (Version 2). Everyone has their own favorite version of tomato soup. For some, it's rich and creamy, while others may prefer a fresher, lighter soup made with It's also homemade. Made with yummy garden-fresh tomatoes, olive oil, flavorful garlic, onions, and fresh basil, you know exactly what you're eating when.
I'd say yes to a bowl of this creamy tomato soup every day in the wintertime! It's exactly the sort of comforting dish I crave on cold, gray days, because. This comforting, creamy tomato soup relies on pantry staples, such as canned whole tomatoes, garlic, onion, and extra-virgin olive oil.
Homemade Creamy Tomato Soup (Version 2) is food natural is anything we all wish to do, although it is hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Esha, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, homemade creamy tomato soup (version 2). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Creamy Tomato Soup (Version 2) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Homemade Creamy Tomato Soup (Version 2) is something that I have loved my entire life.
Everyone has their own favorite version of tomato soup. For some, it's rich and creamy, while others may prefer a fresher, lighter soup made with It's also homemade. Made with yummy garden-fresh tomatoes, olive oil, flavorful garlic, onions, and fresh basil, you know exactly what you're eating when.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook homemade creamy tomato soup (version 2) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Creamy Tomato Soup (Version 2):
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get 2 Cans (28 oz) of San Marzano Tomatoes.
- Get 1 1/2 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Get 1 of Onion (Diced).
- Prepare 4-6 Cloves of Garlic (Halved or evenly Diced).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme Leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Dried Basil Leaves.
- Get 3-4 tsp of Chicken Bouillon.
- Get 1 tsp of Coconut Sugar or other Sweetener (To Taste).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Pepper (To Taste).
- Take of Salt (To Taste).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Butter (For Taste & Richness)(Optional).
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream or Whole Milk.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan (Optional).
Freshly made brown butter croutons add contrasting crunch and a touch of richness. Collection by Steve Skala. · This creamy tomato basil soup recipe is an instant winner for all homemade tomato soup fans. Replace the canned version with this quick, easy, and homemade Creamy Tomato Soup to go with your grilled cheese! This Classic Tomato Soup is rich with a velvety texture.
Steps to make Homemade Creamy Tomato Soup (Version 2):
- Heat Olive Oil in a Soup Pot over Medium Heat. Add Onions and a little bit of Salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until Onions are soft and turning Golden. You can add Thyme, Pepper, Basil, & Butter now. Stir. Add Garlic. Cook for a few minutes until Garlic is fragrant and starting to get slight color..
- Add San Marzano Tomatoes, Chicken Broth, & Chicken Bouillon. Bring to a boil, then turn back down to Med to Med Low. Allow to simmer for 20 Minutes. Turn off heat and allow to cool down some. Using a regular Blender or Immersion Blender, blend until smooth. Depending on preference, you can run the soup through a sieve, and put it back into the pot. This will assure a very smooth soup..
- Heat soup on Medium again. Taste for seasoning. Add Sugar and more Salt or Pepper, if needed. Stir in Heavy Whipping Cream and Parmesan, if using. You can also add the Butter here, if you didn't add it earlier. Heat until hot again, and serve..
It's easy to make with canned tomatoes, and perfectly suited for all of your grilled cheese If you want it creamy but without the cream, puree some canned cannellini beans and add them in (like we do in this recipe for Creamy Tomato and White.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food homemade creamy tomato soup (version 2) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!