Loaded potato soup. What more could you want in a Loaded Potato Soup? Once your potato soup is thick and bubbly, top. All the flavors of a loaded baked potato comes together beautifully in this satisfyingly creamy and comforting soup!
Make this reviewer favorite the star attraction of your next soup night. Loaded Baked Potato Soup , better than Outback Steakhouse! Loaded Potato Soup! (bacon, chedder cheese, sour cream).
Loaded potato soup is eating natural and organic is something we all want to do, although it’s hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Maricus, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, loaded potato soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
What more could you want in a Loaded Potato Soup? Once your potato soup is thick and bubbly, top. All the flavors of a loaded baked potato comes together beautifully in this satisfyingly creamy and comforting soup!
Loaded potato soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Loaded potato soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have loaded potato soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded potato soup:
- Make ready 8-9 of potatoes.
- Get 1 can of green beans.
- Take 1 pack of bacon.
- Get 1 pack of fresh/frozen chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Get 1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Make ready of Milk.
- Get of Garlic powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Make ready of Black pepper.
This Loaded Potato Soup can be made gluten free by using a gluten free cream of chicken soup. My favorite cream of chicken soup is from Pacific Foods and it is gluten free. Reviews for: Photos of Loaded Potato Soup I. Loaded Potato Soup I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Steps to make Loaded potato soup:
- Peel, rinse, and cut up all 8-9 potatoes and set aside..
- Cut up bacon in large pan, add in the chopped mushrooms, green beans, diced up onions, and butter (i use imperial or country crock, which is actually margarine, made with vegetable oil.).
- Season with garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook until onions are soft. About 15minutes on medium-high heat. Stirring occasionally..
- Add in the potatoes, mix together, add in the Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup and Milk. Mix together.(i used what was left in my gallon of milk, i didn't measure, just poured the rest in there. Enough to cover the potatoes.).
- Let it come to a boil, turn the heat down, enough so it doesn't boil over, but continue to boil, until potatoes are easy to cut through. Stirring occasionally to prevent sticking..
- Once potatoes can be easily cut through(probably about 10-15minutes boiling), it's done..
- Serve and enjoy!.
If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! Add the potatoes, onions, chicken broth, salt and pepper to the slow cooker. Loaded potato soup is the ultimate cozy dinner idea, and this one is so easy to make! It's all that's great about a baked potato, remade as a healthy soup. This Loaded Potato Soup is full of tender potatoes, sweet onions, crisp bacon, and chopped chives all in a creamy cheesy broth with a little bit of sour cream.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food loaded potato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!