Potato Bacon Soup. This quick and easy potato and bacon soup will impress your whole family and is perfect for a hearty weeknight meal. All Reviews for Very Easy Potato Bacon Soup. The base of the soup is made with onions, carrots, celery, potatoes and chicken stock.
We loved the creaminess of this potato soup. The cream cheese gives the soup a unique flavor and adds to the creaminess, along with the bacon. This easy Potato Soup recipe is quick and easy to make on the stovetop, it's nice and creamy To make this easy potato soup recipe, you will need: Bacon: I recommend using center-cut bacon here.
Potato Bacon Soup is food natural and organic is anything we all would like to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, potato bacon soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This quick and easy potato and bacon soup will impress your whole family and is perfect for a hearty weeknight meal. All Reviews for Very Easy Potato Bacon Soup. The base of the soup is made with onions, carrots, celery, potatoes and chicken stock.
Potato Bacon Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Potato Bacon Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook potato bacon soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Bacon Soup:
- Make ready 3 of lbs. Potatoes, cubed.
- Take 1 of Yellow Onion, diced.
- Prepare 8 Slices of Bacon, chopped.
- Take 2 Qts. of Chicken Broth.
- Make ready 4 C. of Water.
- Make ready 2 C. of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 2 C. of Heavy Cream.
- Take 2 of Tbsps. Onion Powder.
- Take 2 of Tbsps. Garlic Powder.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper, to taste.
- Get of Cornstarch.
What Kind of Potatoes to Use for Potato Soup. I personally prefer Yukon Gold potatoes. They have less starch than russet potatoes and get very creamy and smooth when you blend them. A bowl of creamy potato bacon soup.
Instructions to make Potato Bacon Soup:
- In a large skillet sauté the bacon pieces til somewhat crispy. Scoop cooked bacon onto a paper towel lined plate and set aside. Drain most of the grease in the skillet (I save my bacon grease in a glass jar to use for baking). In the same skillet sauté the onion til soft. Set aside..
- In a large stock pot add potatoes, chicken broth, and enough water to fill pot 1/2-3/4 quarters full. Bring to a boil. Turn heat down and let simmer til potatoes are half way done. Add the cooked bacon and onion to the pot. Stir to combine. Let simmer for 5 minutes. Add milk, cream, and seasonings. Stir to combine and finish simmering til potatoes are tender..
- In a small bowl make a rue with the cornstarch and a little bit of water. Add to the soup. Stir and let simmer til soup is slightly thickened. Serve and Enjoy 😋..
- ***I garnish my bowl with Crushed Black Pepper and a sprinkling of Dried Italian Seasoning.****.
Make sure to measure the water as you will be using this water for the soup.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food potato bacon soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!