Tortellini Soup is food natural and organic is something all of us want to do, although it is hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, tortellini soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tortellini Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Tortellini Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tortellini soup using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tortellini Soup:
- Make ready 2 Qt of Chicken Broth.
- Get 1/4 C of Ham/Bacon/Pancetta.
- Take 1 of Med Onion, small dice.
- Get 3 of Large Ribs Celery, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Small Bag Matchstick Carrots.
- Make ready 1 of Small Yellow Squash, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Small Zucchini, diced.
- Make ready 1 C of Chopped Green Beans.
- Take 14 oz of can Cannellini Beans.
- Make ready 14 oz of can Petite Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Small box/bag Fresh Spinach.
- Take 1 C of White Wine/Dry Vermouth.
- Prepare of Fresh or Dried Basil.
- Get of Fresh or Dried Parsley.
- Take 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- Make ready 1 Tbs of Herbs de Provence.
- Prepare of Salt/Pepper to taste.
- Make ready 3 C of Frozen Cheese Tortellini.
Steps to make Tortellini Soup:
- Saute ham/pancetta/bacon in large stock pot. Once browned, add onion, chopped celery, carrots. Saute on med heat for 5 min..
- Add in whatever veggies you have on hand (zucchini, yellow squash, green beans), garlic, and herbs if using dried. I usually put in a Tablespoon of each dried. (Add fresh herbs at the end so they stay green and don't turn brown).
- Saute for another 5 min..
- Add in chicken stock, wine, diced tomatoes, and drained cannelini beans..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer until veggies are soft, 5-10 min?.
- Taste the soup, make adjustments to broth. At this point you can add more dried herbs, fresh herbs, hot sauce if you like it spicy, worcestershire sauce, salt, etc. I usually wait until the end to add salt because it can change depending on whether you used low sodium or regular broth/beans/tomatoes..
- Increase heat to boil again, add in frozen tortellini, cook for 3 min..
- Stir in fresh spinach..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and warm crusty loaf of bread. 😁.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tortellini soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!