Stuffed Pepper Soup.
Stuffed Pepper Soup is eating natural and organic is something we all want to do, although it’s hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Marit, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, stuffed pepper soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed Pepper Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Stuffed Pepper Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed pepper soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- Get 2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- Get 6 cups of Water.
- Make ready 28 oz. of Tomato Sauce.
- Take 2 cups of Diced Green Peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- Get 2 Tsp of Salt and Pepper each.
- Make ready 2 Tsp of Beef Granules.
- Take 2 cups of Cooked Long Grain Rice.
Steps to make Stuffed Pepper Soup:
- In a large Pot Brown Beef- Drain.
- Add next 8 ingredients..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat. Simmer uncover about 30 minute..
- Hint: can add 1 – 1 1/2 cups uncooked Rice along with the other ingredients..
- Corn Bread goes great with the soup..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food stuffed pepper soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!