Creamy Tomato Soup.
Creamy Tomato Soup is eating healthy is something we all would like to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dayanna, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, creamy tomato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Tomato Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Creamy Tomato Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook creamy tomato soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil Divided.
- Make ready 1 Can (32 oz.) of Whole San Marzano Tomatoes.
- Take 6-8 of (@1.5 lbs) Ripe Fresh Tomatoes (I used Romas).
- Take 1 of Large Onion Divided.
- Prepare 4-6 Cloves of Garlic Divided.
- Get 1 1/2 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Basil Leaves (or 1-2 tsp Dried).
- Get 1 tsp of Sugar or Coconut Sugar (Can omit if Tomatoes are Sweet).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme Leaves.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Make ready of Salt (To Taste).
- Take of Black Pepper (To Taste).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Butter (Optional) (For Flavor, Richness, Creaminess).
- Prepare 1/2-1 Cup of Freshly Grated Parmesan (Optional).
- Take 2-3 tsp of Concentrated Tomato Paste (Optional).
Instructions to make Creamy Tomato Soup:
- Preheat Oven to 425°.
- Mix Fresh Roma Tomatoes (Halved Lengthwise), half of the Onion (1/2" Slices), 2 Cloves of Garlic (Whole or Halved), 2 Tbsp Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, and Salt and Pepper on a baking sheet. Roast, in one even layer, for about 25 Minutes or until they develop color..
- In a large soup pot, add the other 2 Tbsp Olive Oil. Add the other half of the Onion (Diced), the Thyme, Red Pepper Flakes, and a little salt, cook over Med Heat until soft and a golden color develops. Add other 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced), cook another 1 – 2 Minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add the Canned San Marzano Tomatoes and Chicken Broth. Turn up heat to Med High, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to Medium again, and simmer for about 20 Minutes. Tomatoes should be soft enough to start breaking down with fork. Add Basil, Sugar, and roasted Tomato/Garlic/Onions, simmer for another 5 – 10 Minutes. I like to squish the roasted garlic into a paste before I add it in. Remove Basil (If fresh), and season with Salt and Pepper to taste. Turn off heat..
- Using a heat safe regular blender or an immersion blender, puree soup until smooth, then sift through a strainer. Add strained soup back to soup pot, and turn heat to Med. Simmer for a few minutes, then add the Heavy Whipping Cream. Add Parmesan, Butter, and Tomato Paste, if using. Taste for seasoning. Stir and serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food creamy tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!