Country Style Potato Soup.
Country Style Potato Soup is choices natural is something all of us want to do, although it can be hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, country style potato soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Country Style Potato Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Country Style Potato Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook country style potato soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Country Style Potato Soup:
- Take 14 of Potatoes, medium, peeled and diced.
- Make ready 1 qt of Chicken broth, organic.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of bacon fat.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, large, finely chopped.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, smashed and coarsely minced.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Steps to make Country Style Potato Soup:
- Simmer the potatoes and broth in a medium pot over medium heat. Watch out for rising foam. Simply stir the potatoes to.
- Do not cover so the liquid can reduce to make room for the eventual cream. So you may want to turn that over the oven fan on..
- Saute together 2 tablespoons of bacon fat with half of a large sweet onion, finely chopped..
- Add the garlic and continue to cook till the edges turn brown-gold and add this to the soup. Stir well..
- Simmer for 5-10 more minutes. Remove from the heat. Add the salt and pepper to your tastes, then the cream. Stir well.
- Allow the soup to cool for 5-10 minutes. Soup should be airy, creamy with a silky appearance. Serve hot garnished with shredded cheddar and chives..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food country style potato soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!