Red lentil soup.
Red lentil soup is eating healthy is anything all of us would like to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Mirtha, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, red lentil soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red lentil soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Red lentil soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook red lentil soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Red lentil soup:
- Make ready 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of red lentils.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic.
- Make ready of The juice of half a lemon.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of broth or water.
Steps to make Red lentil soup:
- In a sauce pan put the oil and the clove of garlic in medium heat..
- Meanwhile, rinse the lentils well until the water comes out clean..
- Add the lentils at the saucepan and also the lemon juice until it evaporates completely. Then add the tomato sauce and mix..
- Next, add the 2 cups of water and bring to boil. Once it starts boiling, let it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes (it should look like in the second pic)..
- Blend the soup with a hand blender or with any other blender you have until it has a creamy consistency..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food red lentil soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!