Chicken and Corn Soup.
Chicken and Corn Soup is eating healthy is something all of us would like to do, although it can be hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dhyana, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken and corn soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and Corn Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken and Corn Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken and corn soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Corn Soup:
- Make ready 200 gr of chicken thigh fillet, cubed.
- Take 2 of garlic, chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of oil (I used fermented garlic chicken, but you can use regular oil).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 can of corn.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of water (I used the corn can as measurement).
- Make ready 2 tbsp of katakuriko + 125 ml water (you can use cornstarch as well).
- Make ready 2 tsp of bouillon powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Chicken and Corn Soup:
- Heat oil in a pan. Stir-fry chicken until it's cooked. Add garlic and stir continuously..
- Add corn (and the water from the can), then add 1 1/2 water using the can as measurement. Add black pepper and bouillon powder..
- Break the eggs and whisk. When the soup is boiling, pour the eggs bit by bit..
- Mix katakuriko (potato starch) with water. Pour into the soup and continue stirring until the soup thickens..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken and corn soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!