Healing Soup is food natural and organic is whatever all of us want to do, although it’s hard. So as to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, healing soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healing Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Healing Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook healing soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healing Soup:
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Take 3/4 cup of sliced leeks.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of minced ginger.
- Get 1 tablespoon of minced lemongrass.
- Take 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of ground turmeric.
- Make ready 4 cups of chicken stock.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of better then boullian.
- Make ready 8 ounces of cooked shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken is great).
- Make ready 1 cup of pearl couscous.
- Get 1/2 of of a lemon.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Make ready of Chopped fresh parsley for garnish.
Steps to make Healing Soup:
- Heat one tablespoon of the stock in 4 to 5 quart Dutch oven of stock pot over medium. When it begins to sizzle, add the onions, leeks,carrots,and celery. Sauté until the vegetables are soft, about six minutes. Stir in the ginger, lemongrass, and garlic, and heat until aromatic. Sprinkle the turmeric over the vegetables and stir..
- Add the stock, chicken, and couscous, and bring to a light boil. Reduce heat to to maintain a gentle simmer, cook for 15 minutes. Squeeze the half lemon into the soup, taste, and season with salt and pepper to your liking. Top with parsley before serving..
- Enjoy !.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food healing soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!