Moms escarole soup.
Moms escarole soup is eating natural is anything all of us want to do, although it is hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Teea, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, moms escarole soup. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Moms escarole soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Moms escarole soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have moms escarole soup using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Moms escarole soup:
- Get of Tiny meatballs.
- Take 3-4 lbs of ground beef.
- Get of Italian bread crumbs.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Take of Parsley.
- Get of Garlic powder.
- Take of Soup.
- Prepare 6 heads of escarole.
- Get 4 boxes of Lipton chicken noodle soup boxes (with white meat- blue box) total 8 packets.
- Prepare 3 cups of water per packet (24 cups of wafer).
- Make ready 3 of cut up chicken breasts (already cooked) approx 1 1/2 lbs. You can throw these in frozen too.
- Take of This typically has cut up turkey neck meat that is cooked during thanksgiving time too.
- Take 2 of xtra large cans of Cento low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Get of Homemade soft croutons.
- Get of Veg oil for frying.
- Take 2 of doz eggs.
- Get 2-3 of loafs of potato bread.
- Make ready of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Moms escarole soup:
- Roll meatballs into tiny 1 inch meatballs and freeze in 2 quart containers.
- Soak escarole in water and rinse off as you rip each leaf off to get the sand off. Break 4 leads at a time into bite size pieces..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and boil escarole til soft (about 15 min) Do NOT use this water for the soup. Drain and refrigerate (if doing soup later on).
- Bring 24 cups of water to a boil and Lipton soup mixes to a boil..
- Throw meatballs in (still frozen) and cooked chicken and bring to a boil (to cook raw meatballs).
- Pour in the chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Whisk eggs and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. And stir soup around as you drop egg mixture in to cook..
- Simmer soup for 20 min then keep covered til you serve it..
- Fry bread up in oil after dipping into egg mixture and a little water. As SOON as they come off the oil put them on a wide pan and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cut into bite size pieces. Put pieces into a large bowl to cover later on. (Best to have 2 people for this part cause it goes fast).
- Soup AND croutons freeze well!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food moms escarole soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!