Loaded Potato Soup. What more could you want in a Loaded Potato Soup? Once your potato soup is thick and bubbly, top. All the flavors of a loaded baked potato comes together beautifully in this satisfyingly creamy and comforting soup!
Make this reviewer favorite the star attraction of your next soup night. Loaded Baked Potato Soup , better than Outback Steakhouse! Loaded Potato Soup! (bacon, chedder cheese, sour cream).
Loaded Potato Soup is choices natural and organic is something we all wish to do, although it’s hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Sinan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, loaded potato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Loaded Potato Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Loaded Potato Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
What more could you want in a Loaded Potato Soup? Once your potato soup is thick and bubbly, top. All the flavors of a loaded baked potato comes together beautifully in this satisfyingly creamy and comforting soup!
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have loaded potato soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Potato Soup:
- Get 6 of Yukon Gold Potatoes (Diced).
- Make ready 1/2 of Large Yellow or Sweet Onion (Diced).
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Butter.
- Get 4 Tbsp of All Purpose Flour.
- Make ready 3 Cups of Whole Milk.
- Get 3 Cups of Chicken Broth.
- Take 1 lb of Bacon.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Sour Cream.
- Get 2 Cups of Shredded Cheese (Sharp Cheddar, Mild Cheddar, Muenster).
- Prepare 3-4 of Chicken Bouillon Cubes.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper (Or To Taste).
- Prepare of Salt (To Taste).
- Take 1 Bunch of Green Onions (Diced) (Garnish).
This Loaded Potato Soup can be made gluten free by using a gluten free cream of chicken soup. My favorite cream of chicken soup is from Pacific Foods and it is gluten free. Reviews for: Photos of Loaded Potato Soup I. Loaded Potato Soup I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Steps to make Loaded Potato Soup:
- Scrub and Dice Potatoes. Place in a bowl of cold water and set aside. Dice onion, set aside..
- Cut bacon into 1" pieces or so. Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp. Set aside on a paper towel lined plate. Reserve around 1 Tbsp of bacon grease. Shred Cheeses and set aside..
- Heat a large Stock Pot to Medium Heat, add Butter and 1 Tbsp of Bacon Grease. Add Yellow Onions. Cook until translucent, about 5 – 6 Minutes. Add Garlic, cook until fragrant, about 1 – 2 Minutes..
- Add All Purpose Flour and whisk constantly for about 1 Minute. Add Milk slowly while whisking. Add Chicken Broth, Chicken Bouillon, and strained Potatoes. Bring to a boil, then simmer over Medium to Medium Low Heat for 20 Minutes..
- Add Sour Cream, 3/4 of the Cheese, 1/2 of the Bacon. Stir and Cook another few minutes. Taste for seasoning. Add more Salt or Pepper, if needed..
- Ladle into a bowl, and top with some Green Onions, Cheese, and Bacon. Enjoy!.
If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too! Add the potatoes, onions, chicken broth, salt and pepper to the slow cooker. Loaded potato soup is the ultimate cozy dinner idea, and this one is so easy to make! It's all that's great about a baked potato, remade as a healthy soup. This Loaded Potato Soup is full of tender potatoes, sweet onions, crisp bacon, and chopped chives all in a creamy cheesy broth with a little bit of sour cream.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food loaded potato soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!