Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲. Turkey kielbasa, spinach, and lentils are combined to yield a hearty soup. I have fallen in love with this easy, delicious soup. Yes, I know it uses a soup mix so food snobs stay away.
It's not surprising they're the stars of our savory soup. Stir in spinach and cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted. Todays Recipe is palak soup recipe
Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲 is eating natural and organic is anything we all want to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, hearty coleslaw spinach soup 🍲. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey kielbasa, spinach, and lentils are combined to yield a hearty soup. I have fallen in love with this easy, delicious soup. Yes, I know it uses a soup mix so food snobs stay away.
Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hearty coleslaw spinach soup 🍲 using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲:
- Get 2 cartons (32 ounce) of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Make ready 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 pack (16 ounce) of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Make ready 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 can (15.5 ounce) of red kidney beans, undrained.
- Get 2 of squash, yellow, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Prepare 2 of zucchini, green, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Make ready 1 bag (14 ounce) of coleslaw.
- Take 2 bags (6 ounce) of fresh baby spinach.
cream of spinach soup recipe or weightless soup recipe. spinach soup is a healthy one pot liquid. We wanted a lentil soup recipe that would give us a brightly colored and flavored soup that was hearty but not too thick, with a subtle, smoky depth from meat. We sweated the lentils in a covered pan with aromatic vegetables and bacon befor. In a large pot or dutch oven over medium heat, heat oil.
Steps to make Hearty Coleslaw Spinach Soup 🍲:
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot…….
- Sauté your chopped onions and green pepper until tender, add minced garlic and sauté for several more minutes…….
- Add in your ground turkey, black pepper, crushed red pepper, chili powder and oregano, sauté until ground turkey is browned……..
- Next add in your chicken broth, diced tomatoes, red kidney beans, squash, zucchini, coleslaw and baby spinach, bring to a boil……
- Reduce heat to low/medium and cook soup for about 30 minutes, uncovered, stirring occasionally……Serve and enjoy 😉!!.
Add onion and green onions and cook until beginning to soften. Looking for a warm and hearty dinner? MORE+ LESS One-Pot Creamy Tuscan Ravioli Soup. Hearty nana's southern coleslaw recipe including seasonal. Hearty southern coleslaw sauce search and share the best food blogger recipes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hearty coleslaw spinach soup 🍲 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!