Ham and Cheese Potato Soup. Combine potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, ham, and water/broth in stockpot and bring to boil. Then cook over medium heat until potatoes Stir the cheese mixture into the stockpot and cook until heated through. (I also will break up some of the potatoes for thickness. It gets thicker as it cools.
You need this ham and cheese potato soup in your life. It goes down with my reuben soup for being one of the best soups I've made this season. Remove from heat then mix in sour cream, cheddar, and Swiss until the.
Ham and Cheese Potato Soup is choices natural is something all of us would like to do, although it is hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Keionna, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ham and cheese potato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ham and Cheese Potato Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Ham and Cheese Potato Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Combine potatoes, celery, carrots, onion, ham, and water/broth in stockpot and bring to boil. Then cook over medium heat until potatoes Stir the cheese mixture into the stockpot and cook until heated through. (I also will break up some of the potatoes for thickness. It gets thicker as it cools.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook ham and cheese potato soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Cheese Potato Soup:
- Prepare 4 of baking potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- Make ready 2 stalks of celery, diced small.
- Make ready 6 of baby carrots, diced small.
- Make ready 1/2 lb of deli ham, diced small.
- Take 1 quart of chicken broth, I used my own homemade because I have it. Boxed is fine.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of cheese of choice.
- Get 2 cups of half and half.
- Prepare of Green onions, sliced optional.
- Make ready of Salt pepper onion and garlic powders.
This thick and chunky potato soup is made with the addition of ham. It's a hearty soup and very quick and easy to prepare and cook. The recipe is easily doubled for a crowd or tailgating event. With potatoes, ham, cheese, scallions, and yummy spices, this soup is FULL of flavor!
Instructions to make Ham and Cheese Potato Soup:
- Sauté your onions, celery, and carrots in a little olive oil. Add seasonings. Add the ham. Pour in the broth and add the potatoes..
- Cook til potatoes are tender. Lower heat and add half and half. I mash my potatoes with a potato masher but leave it chunky. Stir in cheese and cook on low until it all melts and melds. Spoon it up and garnish with green onions. We have crusty bread and butter and sliced sharp cheddar slices on the side..
We tend to have leftover ham after holidays like Christmas It takes a little more time than our other Potato soup, but it tastes PHENOMENAL. I feel like this one was a little more cheesy and hearty with the ham. This made from scratch Cheesy Ham and Potato Chowder is thick and creamy and the perfect way to breathe new life into your leftover ham. Well, this soup along with Easy Ham and Cheese Quiche are great for using up bits and pieces of leftover Easter or Christmas ham. Home · Recipes · Seasonal · Fall · Cheesy Ham and Potato Soup Recipe.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ham and cheese potato soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!