Strawberry Soup. We tried this wonderful chilled soup at the Grand Floridian resort in Disney World. I came across this recipe on a site that lists recipes from Disney. Strawberries and plain yogurt are pureed with sugar, orange juice and ground cardamom in this recipe for a refreshing chilled summer soup.
I enjoyed it so much that the restaurant game me the recipe. Eat HEALTHY with this Strawberry Soup! This simple Summer time meal recipe uses fresh strawberries and yogurt.
Strawberry Soup is eating natural is anything we all would like to do, although it can be hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Shaunika, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, strawberry soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
We tried this wonderful chilled soup at the Grand Floridian resort in Disney World. I came across this recipe on a site that lists recipes from Disney. Strawberries and plain yogurt are pureed with sugar, orange juice and ground cardamom in this recipe for a refreshing chilled summer soup.
Strawberry Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Strawberry Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have strawberry soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Soup:
- Take 1 pound of fresh strawberries, cut into large chunks.
- Prepare 1/4-1/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 1/3 cup of plain yogurt, or sour cream, or creme fraiche.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk or cream.
- Get 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, or to taste.
- Prepare of Garnish: Softly Whipped Cream.
Strawberry Soup is lightly sweet, rich, thick, and just makes your tongue wanna dance. It's sort of like a Strawberry Smoothie, only better – and prettier. 🙂. And LOOK who endorses this recipe! Learn how to make Strawberry Soup.
Steps to make Strawberry Soup:
- Wash and cut the strawberries in half (or quarters if using large strawberries). Place in your food processor and pulse just to break up the strawberries. Then add the sugar, yogurt, milk, and lemon juice and process just until combined. (You do not want a smooth soup you want there to be small chunks of strawberries in the soup.) Adjust the ingredients to taste. You can serve the soup immediately, but it's best if you cover and chill in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving..
- Ladle the strawberry soup into dessert bowls and garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or sour cream, if desired. Makes about 3 – 4 servings..
- More notes- this recipe is adjustable, maybe you have strawberries you just need to use up and have half a container, just Scale down the rest of the ingredients..
How to Make the Perfect Chilled Strawberry Soup. From easy Strawberry Soup recipes to masterful Strawberry Soup preparation techniques, find Strawberry Soup ideas by our editors and community in this recipe collection. Chilled strawberry soup makes the perfect dessert on a hot summer day. This strawberry soup recipe combines fresh strawberries with a strawberry simple syrup for a refreshing and delicious cold soup. My mother-in-law introduced me to Strawberry Soup.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food strawberry soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!