Simple Misua Soup.
Simple Misua Soup is choices natural and organic is whatever all of us would like to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, simple misua soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Misua Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Simple Misua Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook simple misua soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Misua Soup:
- Make ready 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Get 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Get of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1 packet of misua.
- Prepare 1 of broth cube (pork or chicken).
- Get 2 c of water or stock.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take of Topping.
- Take of pre-fried pork meat cubes with garlic.
- Get Stalk of green onions, chopped.
Steps to make Simple Misua Soup:
- In a soup pot, saute garlic and onions in oil..
- Add stock or water and broth cubes.
- Drop in the misua. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil..
- Drop in the egg. Bring to a boil or until egg is cooked.
- Serve with the fried pork cubes, garlic and green onions on the side. Add to the misua soup as desired. :).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple misua soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!