Creamy Cheesy Potato Soup.
Creamy Cheesy Potato Soup is eating natural and organic is something all of us would like to do, although it is hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Requel, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, creamy cheesy potato soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Cheesy Potato Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Creamy Cheesy Potato Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have creamy cheesy potato soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Cheesy Potato Soup:
- Make ready 2 pounds of Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Yellow Onion.
- Make ready 3 cups of Chicken Broth.
- Get 2 cups of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 8 oz of Muenster Cheese.
- Take 8 oz of Smoked Gouda.
- Take 4 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 1 package of Thin Sliced Ham or Bacon.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper (to taste).
Instructions to make Creamy Cheesy Potato Soup:
- Peel and Chop potatoes & onion to desired thickness. The smaller the dice the faster the cook time..
- Combine broth, potatoes, onion in pot. Bring to a gentle boil. Season with salt and pepper..
- Melt butter in another saucepan. Once melted whisk in the flour to form a roux. Cook for about a minute..
- Once the roux has cooked out. Add the milk slowly to form a thick bechamel sauce..
- Grate the cheeses and add slowly to the bechamel to create the cheese base. Season with salt and pepper..
- Once the potato & onion mixture has reached desired level of doneness (usually 10 to 15 minutes) add the cheers base to the stockpot. If the soup is too thick you can add water or milk to thin it out. If the soup is too thin, you can cook it a bit long to thicken..
- Chop ham or bacon and saute in a frying pan. Once crispy, remove from heat..
- Serve soup in bowl with the crispy bacon or ham as garnish..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamy cheesy potato soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!