My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup. You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. This simple homemade tomato soup is quick, easy, and insanely delicious. This tomato soup is excellent with canned tomatoes.
How to make homemade tomato soup. Dice an onion; add a little garlic. Simple Homemade Tomato Soup with carrots, onions, garlic, tomatoes, broth, and bacon for deliciously rich flavor.
My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup is eating natural is whatever all of us wish to do, although it can be hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Ruperto, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, my easy homemade tomato soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. This simple homemade tomato soup is quick, easy, and insanely delicious. This tomato soup is excellent with canned tomatoes.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have my easy homemade tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup:
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, diced.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Get 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take of Salt snd pepper.
- Make ready 2 (14.5 oz) of cans crushed or diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of chicken stock.
- Get 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Make ready 1/8 tsp of ground all spice.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk (optional).
This quick, easy tomato soup is made using canned tomatoes, chicken broth, onion, garlic and Italian seasoning. This is the BEST tomato soup we How To Make The Best Homemade Tomato Soup: Melt butter in a stock pot or large saucepan over medium heat. Made with yummy garden-fresh tomatoes, olive oil, flavorful garlic, onions, and fresh basil, you know exactly what you're eating when you enjoy a bowl of this fresh tomato soup. How to Make Homemade Tomato Basil Soup.
Steps to make My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or dutch oven over medium heat..
- Cook the onions until they’re soft (about 5 minutes), then add the garlic and cook for a further minute or so..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the flour, and mix well, cook for 30 seconds..
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, ground all spice and stock, whisking to blend and thicken..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes..
- Using an immersion blender blend until smooth..
- Remove from heat, then add the cream if using. I used Horizon Organic White Milk, Mixing thoroughly..
- Test for seasoning, add more is needed, then serve..
- Garnish with dried parsley, croutons, green onions and then devour..
Homemade roasted tomato basil soup with garlic, olive oil and caramelized onions. Delicious, flavorful and the best way to use up garden tomatoes! You'll never want to go back to the canned stuff after you try this. So simple, but the flavor is amazing and our whole family loves this recipe. The homemade croutons are OH MY GOODNESS SO GOOD in this easy tomato soup.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food my easy homemade tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!