Lentil Soup In Instant Pot!. THE Best Instant Pot Lentil Soup with green or brown lentils, canned tomatoes and spinach. The BEST Instant Pot Lentil Soup Recipe with green or brown lentils, canned tomatoes🍅, spinach and Parmesan cheese 🧀. Lentil soup is packed with veggies and thanks to the Instant Pot is done in no time!
Instant Pots are amazing for soup. This soup goes from basic to sophisticated by using French lentils and seasoning with the elegant and unique French Espelette pepper. This classic French recipe is prepared quickly and easily by using the Instant Pot.
Lentil Soup In Instant Pot! is food natural and organic is whatever we all would like to do, although it’s hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lentil soup in instant pot!. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
THE Best Instant Pot Lentil Soup with green or brown lentils, canned tomatoes and spinach. The BEST Instant Pot Lentil Soup Recipe with green or brown lentils, canned tomatoes🍅, spinach and Parmesan cheese 🧀. Lentil soup is packed with veggies and thanks to the Instant Pot is done in no time!
Lentil Soup In Instant Pot! is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Lentil Soup In Instant Pot! is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have lentil soup in instant pot! using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lentil Soup In Instant Pot!:
- Make ready Half of bag of lentils (I used brown. Only kind I had.).
- Get of About 3 cups water.
- Get of About 4 cups chicken broth.
- Get of I large can of Whole San Marzano tomatoes-garlic&red pepper kind.
- Get 3 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Prepare of About teaspoon crushed or chopped garlic.
- Take 1 of medium onion, your choice, chopped or diced.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Take of About teaspoon dried parsley or use fresh.
- Take of About 3 dashes of Paprika.
- Take 3 Dashes of onion powder.
- Prepare 3 dashes of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Himalayan Pink salt or add to taste later as you like.
- Take 1 of light dash of Cardamom for luck.
This simple lentil soup, made in the Instant Pot®, is full of warming Middle Eastern spices that deliver complex flavor. This lentil soup is a richly textured, warming soup with complex depths of flavor. This recipe is simple but delightfully intense, and will bring you back to starry desert nights. How to make Instant Pot lentil soup.
Instructions to make Lentil Soup In Instant Pot!:
- Do not drain tomatoes. Crush with hands. Or use diced if you like. I prefer the San Marzano with garlic & red pepper. I didnt soak the lentils but you can if you like. Wash and look through them. Take out any odd bits or shriveled lentils if you find them. Wash and rinse about 3 or 4 times. Add lentils to Instant Pot. Add ALL other ingredients. Give it a stir. Put on lid. Lock the lid. Make sure valve is centered. Set for MANUAL- 10 MINUTES Press start..
- Use natural steam release or manual release after timer beeps. BE SAFE HERE. Let soup rest at least 5 minutes. SAFETY FIRST- after steam releases completely, use oven mitt and carefully open lid. Stir and carefully remove bay leaves if you like. Ladel soup into bowl. Enjoy with whatever you like- crackers, bread, flat breads, a salad etc. The aroma is amazing. Flavor is great. Hope you enjoy this soup. Its too easy..
This lentil soup recipe is so easy, there isn't much detail to go over. The entire recipe is at the bottom of this post, but here are the basic steps If you want additional protein in your Instant Pot lentil soup, feel free to add some tofu or other plant based meat substitute. Not only that, but using your instant pot or electric pressure cooker to make this lentil soup will make this a quick recipe for a weeknight dinner! I asked my Mother-in-Law (who just so happens to be Turkish) for her red lentil soup recipe. I adapted it a bit to make it an Instant Pot Recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lentil soup in instant pot! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!