Turkey Pot Pie. Left over turkey meat joins forces with peas, carrots, and green beans in a savory pot pie. Learn how to make an easy turkey pot pie with our recipe, made even better with a Pillsbury™ pie crust. It's a great dish for beginner cooks and busy families alike.
Use your leftover Thanksgiving turkey and any additional vegetables you have to. This week will be all about the turkey leftovers. But don't worry, we're making the leftovers even better than ever with Turkey Pot Pie.
Turkey Pot Pie is choices natural and organic is something we all want to do, although it is hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Shaneaka, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, turkey pot pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey Pot Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Turkey Pot Pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Left over turkey meat joins forces with peas, carrots, and green beans in a savory pot pie. Learn how to make an easy turkey pot pie with our recipe, made even better with a Pillsbury™ pie crust. It's a great dish for beginner cooks and busy families alike.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have turkey pot pie using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Pot Pie:
- Prepare 2 Cups of Shredded Turkey.
- Make ready 3 Cans of Mixed Vegetables, drained.
- Take 3 of Sm. Cans Cream of Chicken Soup, undiluted.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Get 1 tsp. of Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1 Pkg. of Jiffy Cornbread Mix.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Take 1/3-1/4 Cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- Make ready 2 of tsps. Sugar.
Pot pies are the pinnacle of Southern comfort foods. A warm creamy stew of classic veggies and turkey morsels wrapped up in a golden flaky crust and served in the beloved family casserole dish. Update- I tried it this year with the new Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, it turned out wonderful, see the photo I took!.turkey, try my Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Empanadas, Open-Faced Turkey Melts, and Baked This recipe is a lighter take on traditional turkey pot pie with a fun twist. It's loaded with veggies and lean.
Steps to make Turkey Pot Pie:
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- In a large mixing bowl add the shredded turkey, mixed vegetables, seasonings, and soup. Mix well til combined. Pour into a 13X9 baking dish. Spread evenly. Set aside..
- In a small mixing bowl add the cornbread mix, egg, teaspoon salt, sugar, and milk. Mix well and pour over top of turkey filling. Spread evenly and bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown n when knife inserted into the cornbread comes out clean. Serve immediately 😋.
Thanksgiving leftovers make the perfect pot pie: turkey or chicken, onion, celery, stuffing, and pie The site may earn a commission on some products. This turkey pot pie has a Cajun twist, starting with the trinity of onions, celery, and green bell peppers, and spiced up a bit with Cajun seasoning. It's topped with a flaky, buttery crust, which is in my opinion. Leftover turkey – transformed in a Turkey Pot Pie! So smothering it in a creamy béchamel sauce for Leftover Turkey Pot Pie is an excellent way to breath new and delicious life into leftover meat!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food turkey pot pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!