Honey Garlic Instant Pot Pork Chops.
Honey Garlic Instant Pot Pork Chops is choices natural and organic is whatever all of us want to do, although it is hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Ekaterini, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, honey garlic instant pot pork chops. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Honey Garlic Instant Pot Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Honey Garlic Instant Pot Pork Chops is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have honey garlic instant pot pork chops using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Garlic Instant Pot Pork Chops:
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- Get 1/3 cup of low sodium soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp. of tomato paste (or ketchup).
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar (rice vinegar or white wine is a good substitute).
- Get 2 teaspoons of sweet chili sauce (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Take 4 of boneless or bone in pork chops (1 to 1 ½-inch thick (see note for bone-in or frozen)).
- Get of Black pepper.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of water.
Steps to make Honey Garlic Instant Pot Pork Chops:
- Combine honey, soy sauce, tomato paste, apple cider vinegar and sweet chili sauce in a small bowl and set aside..
- Heat the olive oil in the Instant Pot using saute mode until the pot is hot..
- Season the pork chops with pepper and add them to the hot pot. Brown the pork chops 1-2 minutes per side and no more. Transfer pork to a clean plate..
- Add the minced garlic to the pot, press "Cancel" to turn off saute mode, and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds..
- Pour the honey soy sauce mixture from the bowl into the pot and stir, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pot..
- Add the pork chops and any juices released back to the Instant Pot. Close the Instant Pot lid and turn the steam release valve to the sealing position..
- Set the pressure cook time to 1 minute on high pressure/manual. The Instant Pot will take about 10 minutes to reach pressure and then the cook time will start. When the cook time ends allow the pressure to release naturally for 5 minutes by leaving the Instant Pot alone. Then quick release any remaining pressure by turning the steam release valve to the venting position..
- When the pin has dropped down, open the Instant Pot lid. Use an instant read thermometer to check that the internal temperature of the pork has reached at least 145 degrees F. Remove the pork chops to a clean plate. Press "Cancel" to turn the warm setting off..
- Combine the 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl. Turn saute mode on and stir the cornstarch mixture into the Instant Pot. Cook, stirring, until the sauce thickens. This should only take 1-2 minutes. Press "Cancel" to turn off the Instant Pot and remove the inner pot from the Instant Pot base to immediately stop the cooking process. Serve pork chops with honey garlic sauce..
- Notes: If your pork chops are very thick (1 1/2 to 2-inches thick), you may want to increase the cook time to 2 or 3 minutes plus the 5 minute natural release..
- To Cook Bone-In Pork Chops: Add 2 minutes to the pressure cook time. Use an instant read thermometer to check that the pork chops have reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees F..
- To Cook from Frozen: Skip the step of browning the meat. Saute the garlic in the olive oil and then add the remaining sauce ingredients and pork chops. Pressure cook for 3 minutes followed by a 10 minute natural pressure release. Check that the internal temperature of the pork chops has reached 145 degrees F..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food honey garlic instant pot pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!