Instant Pot Beef Nilaga.
Instant Pot Beef Nilaga is eating natural and organic is anything all of us wish to do, although it is hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, instant pot beef nilaga. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Beef Nilaga is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Instant Pot Beef Nilaga is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot beef nilaga using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Beef Nilaga:
- Make ready 1 lb of beef for stew (beef chuck roast, see notes).
- Make ready 2 cups of onion finely diced (about 1 large onion).
- Make ready 2 tbsp. of whole peppercorns.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of osher salt.
- Prepare 6-7 cups of water.
- Get 1/2 head of cabbage.
- Make ready 1-2 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of carrots cut in 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of fish sauce or substitute kosher salt.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Beef Nilaga:
- Place the beef stew meat with onion, peppercorns, salt and water in the pressure cooker. Place the cover on the pressure cooker, and pressure cook on high for 30 minutes, until the meat is absolutely tender and falling off the bones. If meat is frozen cook for 70-80 minutes..
- Prepare and cut your vegetables.
- Depressurize the pressure cooker. If necessary, skim any foam from the broth. If you wish, cook the broth in advance and refrigerate. Any solidified fat will be easier to skim..
- Add the vegetables and cook on the simmer function until the potatoes are fork tender. Season to taste with fish sauce or salt. Serve hot over rice..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food instant pot beef nilaga recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!