Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli.
Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli is food natural and organic is whatever all of us want to do, although it can be hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the right meals choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, instant pot beef with broccoli. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot beef with broccoli using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli:
- Make ready of Sauce mixture:.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Take 2/3 cup of beef broth.
- Get 2 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Make ready 4 cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 inch of piece of fresh ginger grated.
- Prepare of Beef and Broccoli:.
- Get 2 lbs of well-marbled beef chuck roast cut into thin strips.
- Take 1 lb of fresh bite-sized broccoli florets.
- Prepare 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds for garnish optional.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Beef with Broccoli:
- Add Sauce Mixture ingredients to the pot and stir until well combined. Add beef and toss to coat. Secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed..
- Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Use the +/- keys and program the Instant Pot for 10 minutes. When the time is up, quick-release the remaining pressure..
- Remove 1/4 cup of cooking liquid and mix with cornstarch (If you can’t get 1/4 cup of cooking liquid out, supplement with water)..
- Stir cornstarch slurry, broccoli florets and toasted sesame oil into the pot for 3-5 minutes until broccoli is tender and sauce has thickened, returning to SAUTE mode as needed..
- Garnish with sesame seeds (optional). Serve over rice or zucchini zoodles..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food instant pot beef with broccoli recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!