Instant pot Mongolian Beef. This Instant Pot Mongolian Beef is your answer to "take-out" at home! Much better than the restaurant version, easy, saucy, tender beef, delicious and ready in minutes! Instant Pot Mongolian Beef tastes even better than the one you would order at an Asian restaurant.
This Instant Pot Mongolian Beef is AMAZING and one of the easiest recipes. If you are new to the Instant Pot, this will look like you are. This tasty Instant Pot McCormick Mongolian Beef recipe will save you time and energy in the kitchen without sacrificing flavor.
Instant pot Mongolian Beef is food natural is anything all of us would like to do, although it’s hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, instant pot mongolian beef. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This Instant Pot Mongolian Beef is your answer to "take-out" at home! Much better than the restaurant version, easy, saucy, tender beef, delicious and ready in minutes! Instant Pot Mongolian Beef tastes even better than the one you would order at an Asian restaurant.
Instant pot Mongolian Beef is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Instant pot Mongolian Beef is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have instant pot mongolian beef using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot Mongolian Beef:
- Prepare 1-1.5 pounds of flank steak (sliced across the grains).
- Get 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Get 1 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar (or 2/3 cups for those with a sweet tooth).
- Get 10 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of fresh ginger (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lite soy sauce.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Prepare of Cornstarch Slurry.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Get of Garnish.
- Take 1/4 cup of green onions (chopped).
- Take 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Hot chilli oil paste.
That's the magic of pressure When done, quick-release pressure. Open lid once pressure inside pot is completely released. (Check manufacturer's manual for safe operating. Instant Pot Mongolian Beef is the best Asian beef pressure cooker recipe on the planet! It is so easy and delicious.
Instructions to make Instant pot Mongolian Beef:
- Heat up your pressure cooker: press Sauté, click on the Adjust button, select More to get the Sauté More function, which means that the food will be sautéed over medium-high heat. Wait for the Instant Pot indicator to read HOT..
- Add sliced beef to a large ziplock bag, add 1 tablespoon cornstarch and shake well to coat the beef evenly..
- Add the oil to the hot Instant Pot, once the oil is hot, add the beef and sauté for 2-3 minutes, stirring a few times. If needed brown the beef in batches, you don't want to add too much as it will start releasing juice and it won't brown well. Note: You can also skip browning the beef and just add it to the pot!.
- If bits of beef stuck to the pot, add 1/2 cup water and deglaze the pot. Using a wooden spoon scrape the bottom of the pot. You can discard that liquid if wanted..
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot: minced garlic, minced ginger, lite soy sauce, brown sugar, water, rice vinegar, and red pepper flakes. You can add less sugar, based on your taste and preference. Note: You can also skip browning the beef and just add it to the pot!.
- Stir well until all the ingredients are combined and coated in sauce..
- Close lid and pressure cook at High Pressure for 8 minutes + 10 minutes Natural Release. Turn off the heat. Release the remaining pressure after the 10 mins No time has passed.. Open the lid..
- Make the cornstarch slurry, in a small bowl mix cornstarch with water until fully combined. With the Instant Pot on the Sauté function, add the slurry to the pot, stir to combine and cook for 2-3 minutes on Sauté, stirring occasionally, until the sauce thickens. Turn off the Instant Pot and let the Mongolian Beef sit for 8-10 minutes before serving, in this time the sauce will settle and thicken more..
- Serve over rice and garnish with fresh chopped green onions and sesame seeds..
It is my most popular Instapot Recipe! Make classic Chinese takeout Easy Instant Pot Mongolian Beef (Pressure Cooker Mongolian Beef): tender, juicy beef in yummy sweet-savory sauce. And if you get a chance to chat with Mongols, don't be surprised if they look confused when you rave about your love for Mongolian Beef. This Instant Pot Mongolian Beef has all the flavors you love from a normal Mongolian beef recipe but with a few tweaks. I used tamari sauce instead of soy sauce to make this recipe gluten free (you could also use coconut aminos if you have that).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food instant pot mongolian beef recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!