One-Pot Mexican Quinoa.
One-Pot Mexican Quinoa is eating natural is whatever all of us wish to do, although it is hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, one-pot mexican quinoa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One-Pot Mexican Quinoa is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. One-Pot Mexican Quinoa is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have one-pot mexican quinoa using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make One-Pot Mexican Quinoa:
- Prepare 1 Tbs of olive oil.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 of jalapeno, minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa.
- Get 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- Make ready 1 (14 oz) of can of black beans drained.
- Take 1 (15 oz) of can fire-roasted diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 cup of corn kernels, frozen, canned, or roasted.
- Take 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare to taste of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper,.
- Take 1 of avocado, halved, seeded, peeled, and diced.
- Get of Juice of 1 lime.
- Make ready 2 Tbs of chopped fresh cilantro leaves.
Instructions to make One-Pot Mexican Quinoa:
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat..
- Add garlic and jalapeno, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- Stir in quinoa, vegetable broth, beans, tomatoes, corn, chili powder and cumin; season with salt and pepper, to taste..
- Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until quinoa is cooked through about 20 minutes..
- Stir in avocado, lime juice and cilantro..
- Serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food one-pot mexican quinoa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!