Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup).
Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup) is eating natural and organic is anything all of us want to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, caldo de pollo (chicken soup). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have caldo de pollo (chicken soup) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup):
- Get of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Make ready 2 of Roma Tomatoes (sliced to liking).
- Prepare of Baby Carrots.
- Make ready 4 of Large Potatoes diced large.
- Take 2 of Zucchini diced large.
- Prepare of 4 tbsp Chicken Bouillon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tomato Bouillon.
- Prepare of Salt to taste.
- Make ready 2-3 of stems of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice.
Instructions to make Caldo De Pollo (Chicken Soup):
- Wash chicken and place in a large pot with 4 quarts of water. Let cook for about 25 minutes, until mostly cooked but not completely. Take foam off top and dispose..
- Add Chicken bouillon and tomato bouillon. Add diced potatoes, zucchini, and carrots. Cook for 15 minutes..
- Add tomato and rice and cook for another 20 minutes or until rice is cooked through. Add salt if needed. Add cilantro stems at the last minute and turn off heat. (Rice amount can be increased or decreased depending on personal preference, I prefer a lot of rice).
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food caldo de pollo (chicken soup) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!