Instant pot egg bites. How Do You Make Instant Pot Egg Bites? This recipe uses three large eggs to make seven egg bites, using this model of silicone mold. Searching "egg bite mold" on Amazon yields tons of results, and any of the similarly-shaped brands will work well.
They are copycat Starbucks sous vide egg bites with one main ingredient and same fluffy with no blender. Instant Pot Egg Bites are super easy and fun to make in the pressure cooker. They are delicious and are the perfect addition to your breakfast menu.
Instant pot egg bites is choices natural is whatever we all would like to do, although it can be hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, instant pot egg bites. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
How Do You Make Instant Pot Egg Bites? This recipe uses three large eggs to make seven egg bites, using this model of silicone mold. Searching "egg bite mold" on Amazon yields tons of results, and any of the similarly-shaped brands will work well.
Instant pot egg bites is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Instant pot egg bites is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have instant pot egg bites using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot egg bites:
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cottage Cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of shredded cheese – I used aged cheddar but recipe calls for Gruyére Cheese, shredded (or emmental, jarlsberg, beaufort, or comté cheese).
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Pepper.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Chives or green onion minced (if you have a good blender then just cut up).
- Get 3 slices of Cooked Thick Sliced Bacon, chopped (or 1/2 cup Cooked Crumbled Sausage).
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Take of Optional Add-Ins: • corn, 1 tsp Hot Sauce • 1/2 cup Broccoli (cooked, chopped small) • 1/2 cup Tomatoes, deseeded, diced • 1/2 cup Roasted Red Bell Peppers, diced • 1/2 cup Mushrooms, diced.
- Get of Tools needed for instant pot:.
- Get of Cooking Spray Egg Bites Silicone Mold.
- Get of Instant Pot® Pressure Cooker.
- Make ready of Trivet/Rack w/long handles, for the mold to sit on.
- Make ready of Blender.
- Make ready of And Foil.
Also, check out the short video tutorial attached below! We love eggs for breakfast, but these bites are so versatile and fun to make, that everyone should try. Egg Bites, Pancake Bites, Oatmeal Bites. Egg Bites Not Fully Cooked: If the egg bites are still somewhat wet (not fully cooked) after pressure cooking, place them back in the Instant Pot immediately, then close the lid to stream for another few minutes. *Rate the Recipe: If you've tried the recipe, don't forget to Rate the Recipe in the Comments.
Steps to make Instant pot egg bites:
- Spray the silicone egg bites mold with the cooking spray. Then Set aside..
- Add the eggs, cottage cheese, heavy cream, (use whatever cheese you love) Gruyére cheese, pepper, and chives to the blender and blend for 2 minutes on medium speed, or blend well or until the mixture is light and fully. Be careful not to blend dark ingredients with you egg mixture. The result could look nasty but taste delicious..
- Next fill the egg bite mold openings halfway with the egg mixture. Then add 3/4 of the chopped bacon or other add-ins you decided on (I used mushrooms and corn) and gently press them in. Continue filling with the egg mixture, and top with remaining bacon, and press it in..
- Pour 1 cup of water into the inner stainless liner of the pot. Then set the full egg bites mold on the trivet and very carefully set it in the pot. Loosely cover with foil..
- Close the lid of the pot and set the steam release knob to the sealing position..
- Press the Pressure Cook or Manual button (or dial) then press the +/- button (or dial) to select 8 minutes. The pot will take a few minutes to come to pressure..
- When the cook cycle is finished, let the pot sit undisturbed for 8 minutes (8 minute Natural Release). Then open the steam release valve to Quick Release the remaining pressure until the pin in the lid drops down..
- Open the lid and remove the foil. Use silicone mitts to grasp the trivet handles and carefully remove the egg bites mold. Set aside to rest for about 4 minutes. They may be puffed up quite a bit, but they will go back down. They will come out of the mold easier if they cool a little..
- Serve warm as is, or with any garnish you like..
- Recipe Notes *If you like lots of add-ins in one batch, you may have too much mixture for one mold to hold it all. Maybe consider getting a second mold, or make another batch. One batch yields 7 Instant Pot Egg Bites.
- Calories: 118 kcal per egg bite.
Instant Pot Egg Bites are loaded with protein and flavor from spinach and Gruyere cheese, and have a velvety smooth texture that you will not be able to resist! They are super easy to prepare using a blender, and cook to perfection in a pressure cooker. These are not an exact copycat of Starbuck's. There are a couple of suggested tools when making these babies…a blender, a a silicone baby food mold , and a Steamer Rack Trivet(this should have come. See how to make sous vide egg bites in the Instant Pot, including bacon gruyere and other flavors.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food instant pot egg bites recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!