Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken. Delicious tender chicken seasoned with BBQ dry rub and cooked in the Instant Pot, pulled and shredded and mixed with your favorite BBQ sauce! Sweet, fall-apart tender and perfect for sandwiches, salads, BBQ plates and more! The flavor of this BBQ chicken really depends on what kind of BBQ sauce you use.
I have gotten a lot of feedback from subscribers of my blog that they would like to see ways to prepare grilled dishes without using a grill. This easy Pulled BBQ Chicken is so tender, falls apart, and flavorful! Perfect for tacos, sandwiches, or even meal prep.
Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken is eating healthy is whatever we all want to do, although it’s hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, instant pot bbq pulled chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Delicious tender chicken seasoned with BBQ dry rub and cooked in the Instant Pot, pulled and shredded and mixed with your favorite BBQ sauce! Sweet, fall-apart tender and perfect for sandwiches, salads, BBQ plates and more! The flavor of this BBQ chicken really depends on what kind of BBQ sauce you use.
Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot bbq pulled chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken:
- Make ready 3 of large chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 1/2 cups of bbq sauce (sweet baby ray’s).
- Prepare 3 tsp of ketjap (or Worcester sauce).
- Take 1/2 cup of grated onion plus juice (optional).
Dinner can't get easier than this tender, flavorful Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken! Made with a simple spice blend, shredded, and mixed with your favorite BBQ sauce. We loved our Instant Pot Spicy Sweet & Sour Chicken made with those frozen chicken so much that I could not WAIT to try another recipe with the other half of the bag of frozen breast! We had some potatoes to use up so I decided to try to make Pulled BBQ Chicken to top baked potatoes with.
Steps to make Instant Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken:
- Place the ingredients in the instant pot in this order: chicken stock (or water), chicken, onion powder, garlic, powder, paprika, salt, BBQ sauce, grated onion, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Do NOT stir. You want the water to stay on the bottom of the pot so the instant pot comes to pressure..
- Place the lid on the instant pot making sure the valve is in the sealing position. Press manual (high pressure) and set to 15 minutes..
- Let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes..
- Add more BBQ sauce if desired..
- Remove chicken from instant pot and shred well..
- Return to instant pot and sauté or Slow cook in Instant Pot if sauce is too thin after shredding, until desired thickness is achieved).
- Enjoy on sandwiches, salads, BBQ plates and more! Best with King’s Hawaiian Rolls..
This easy Pulled BBQ Chicken is so tender, falls apart, and flavorful! This Instant Pot BBQ chicken is perfect for game days or your next meal prep. You can make everything from sandwiches and nachos to loaded fries or spuds. How to Make BBQ Instant Pot Pulled Chicken. Serve this BBQ Pulled Chicken in sandwiches, on tacos, as a pizza topping, over rice or a baked potato.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food instant pot bbq pulled chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!