Instant pot steel cut oats. The main difference between Steel Cut Oats, Rolled Oats, and Instant Oats is how much the original oat groat has been processed. You can double or triple this Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats Recipe by using the same Oats:Water Ratio without changing the cooking time. Every Saturday We Release A New Instant Pot Video This week we are making Steel Cut Oats in the Instant Pot!
If you've never tried steel cut oats, they have a heartier, chewier texture than rolled oats. I personally love them and would take a bowl of steel cut. Steel-cut oats are chewier and coarser in texture than rolled oats, because they are less processed.
Instant pot steel cut oats is eating natural and organic is anything all of us want to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, instant pot steel cut oats. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant pot steel cut oats is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Instant pot steel cut oats is something that I have loved my whole life.
The main difference between Steel Cut Oats, Rolled Oats, and Instant Oats is how much the original oat groat has been processed. You can double or triple this Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats Recipe by using the same Oats:Water Ratio without changing the cooking time. Every Saturday We Release A New Instant Pot Video This week we are making Steel Cut Oats in the Instant Pot!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot steel cut oats using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot steel cut oats:
- Get 1 tsp of Coconut oil (or you could use butter).
- Take 1 cup of steel cut oats.
- Make ready 3 cups of water.
- Take of Optional 2 cinnamon sticks.
- Get of Optional pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Topping ideas (also see notes).
- Make ready of FRUIT: Banana, cinnamon, dates and maple syrup.
The oats are cut with steel blades, hence the name "steel-cut" and take longer to cook than instant, ground, or rolled oats. Using the Instant Pot reduces the cook time, for a breakfast. Top with ground flax seed, hemp seed, cinnamon, fruit, honey, syrup, vanilla extract, nut butter, etc. Combine water and oats in an electric pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®).
Instructions to make Instant pot steel cut oats:
- Grease your inner pot with butter or coconut oil. I put the sauté on to melt the oil for a few seconds to cover the bottom of the pot..
- Pour in 1 cup of steel cut oats and 3 cups water, alternatively you can cook 2 cups steel cut oats with 6 cups water for a double batch.) I also add a pinch of salt and this is where you can add the cinnamon sticks or even a half teaspoon of cinnamon powder..
- Cook on High Pressure for 6 minutes and allow pressure to release naturally. Give it a stir..
- Steel cut oats are still great for meal prep, you can make it ahead and refrigerate for the week. Refrigerate in small containers. To heat up, you can microwave about a minute or heat up on the stove with a little liquid, to loosen. Then stir in milk or soy and add your favorite toppings. I added nuts, milk, blueberries and a tsp of peanut butter to the pic below..
- Note 1 – Vanilla yogurt and Maple Blueberry Topping – Put a handful of blueberries and 1 tbsp maple syrup in a small pan and heat gently until they soften. Mix 2 tbsp greek yogurt with a few drops of vanilla extract and spoon over hot porridge.Top with the blueberries and syrup..
Instant Pot Steel Cut Oatmeal – light and fluffy steel cut oats cooked in an electric pressure cooker. Totally hands off cooking process and from start to Add oats into the Instant Pot followed by milk. Secure the lid and close the vent. Press the MANUAL (or PRESSURE COOKER for newer Instant. You *literally* mix Steel Cut Oats, Non-Dairy Milk and/or Water, and a pinch of Salt together, mix it up, and let the Instant Pot do its thing in a fraction of the time.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food instant pot steel cut oats recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!