Creamy Pork Pot Pie. Homestyle Pork Pot Pie goes together quickly with the use of store-bought pie dough and leftover pork. It's comfort food for all and easy to make! Even though this pork pot pie feeds more than two people, it utilizes leftover pork which is another way to get more bang for your buck.
Every Wednesday I share something new with the instant pot! This week I made pork chops. This easy Instant Pot recipe was a hit for my family.
Creamy Pork Pot Pie is food healthy is anything we all want to do, although it’s hard. As a way to devour healthy, you must first make the correct meals choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Desmone, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, creamy pork pot pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Pork Pot Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Creamy Pork Pot Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Homestyle Pork Pot Pie goes together quickly with the use of store-bought pie dough and leftover pork. It's comfort food for all and easy to make! Even though this pork pot pie feeds more than two people, it utilizes leftover pork which is another way to get more bang for your buck.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook creamy pork pot pie using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Pork Pot Pie:
- Get of Filling.
- Make ready 2-3/4 pound of porkloin.
- Make ready 1-3/4 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- Make ready 1 pound of carrots.
- Make ready 2 of large leeks.
- Prepare 8 ounces of your favorite mushrooms.
- Get 1/2 cup of smoked bacon cut small.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 6 ounces of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 quart of chicken broth.
- Take of Thickening Paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Make ready of Pie crust.
- Prepare 4 cups of all purpose flour + more for dusting.
- Take 2/3 cup of butter flavored shortening very cold.
- Get 1 stick of butter very cold.
- Get 1-1/2 cups of chicken broth very cold.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
Creamy Chicken pot pie with puff pastry and vegetables – comfort food bliss! #ComfortFood #Pie #chickenpie #potpie #chickenpotpie #puffpastry #puffpastrypie. This pork pot pie is a one-crust recipe that can be made with purchased pie dough, puff pastry, or this vodka pie crust that is easy to work with and bakes up tender and flaky. Water combines with the proteins in flour and can make a pie crust tough if you use too much. This creamy vegetarian pot pie is the ultimate dinner recipe.
Instructions to make Creamy Pork Pot Pie:
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Slice the carrots and mushrooms..
- Wash the leeks and slice thinly. Slice the bacon and fry. Cut the pork into bite sized pieces. Add the pork to the bacon and it's drippings..
- When the pork is seared, add the vegetables and mushrooms. Add salt to the flour and mix well..
- Grate the butter and shortening. Add to the flour and salt. Work it into the flour making it look like wet sand..
- When the flour, butter, and shortening is mixed add in the chicken broth. Mix and knead it. Roll 2/3 out big enough to fit a 9×13 pan..
- Fix the crust into the pan up on the sides to. Mix the olive oil and flour. Pour into the filling..
- Mix it well. Now add the chicken broth, and heavy cream. Simmer 3 minutes stirring constantly..
- Spoon the mixture into the crust. Roll out the top and put over the pot pie. Cut slits into the top. This allows steam to escape..
- Put into the oven for 30-35 minutes. Let rest 15 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Filled with fresh vegetables, creamy cheese sauce and topped with puff pastry. How to make vegetarian pot pie. Cook the vegetables: Saute onion, leeks and carrots in a tablespoon of olive oil until soft and starting to caramelize. See more ideas about Pork pot, Pork pot pie recipe, Pot pies recipes. · Here's a great idea for beef and veggies…mix them with a creamy mushroom gravy and tuck them into a flaky, refrigerated pie crust. A splash of sherry brightens the creamy flavors for an extra dash of elegance.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamy pork pot pie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!