Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup.
Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup is food natural is something we all wish to do, although it’s hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ninja foodie/instant pot chicken vegetable soup. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ninja foodie/instant pot chicken vegetable soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken breasts, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Make ready 1 can of lima beans or 1 cup frozen.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of package of frozen vegetables.
- Make ready 1 (28 oz) of can of crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 (14.5 oz) of can of tomato sauce.
- Take 2 cups of water (or chicken broth).
- Get 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Ninja Foodie/Instant Pot Chicken Vegetable Soup:
- First, Place the diced chicken at the bottom of the Instant pot. Second, Combine all of the ingredients in the pot. Next, Stir to combine. Add the lid and set to sealing. Set the pressure to high for 5 minutes. Do a quick release or you can do the natural release. Remove the lid. Stir and enjoy! Serve with parmesan cheese and your favorite rolls..
- Notes- I used one big frozen chicken breast and cooked it in about 2 cups of water, for 20 mins with a quick release. Then I shredded it and added the rest of my ingredients and cooked again for 5 mins on hi with a quick release..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food ninja foodie/instant pot chicken vegetable soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!