Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork.
Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork is food natural is something we all wish to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Lamorris, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ninja foodie/ instant pot pulled pork. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have ninja foodie/ instant pot pulled pork using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork:
- Take 1 cup of chicken broth 6-7 lbs boneless Pork Shoulder Chuck Roast.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 of large onion chopped.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of your favorite BBQ Sauce (we used Stubb’s Sticky Sweet).
Instructions to make Ninja Foodie/ Instant Pot Pulled Pork:
- Combine all the ingredients in an 8 quart Instant pot. Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. Cook at high pressure for 90 minutes. Do a quick release of the pressure and remove the lid. Shred with two forks or with your hand mixer. Stir in more bbq sauce if desired..
- Serve on toasted buns..
- Drain off any liquid if it’s to much, as you can see my was way too liquid, after I shred it I then Took the liquid out, but not all of it, because I don’t want it to dry out or because iam saving some for leftovers.. (think I made a mistake using open pit for the bbq sauce, it’s a thin sauce, I did add more bbq to the sandwiches, I have a picky eater who not for much bbq.).
- I used liquid smoke instead of Worcestershire sauce… to give it that smoky flavor. I also seared my butt lol 😂 but you don’t have too..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ninja foodie/ instant pot pulled pork recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!