Noom Friendly Instant Pot Green Bean Jambalaya.
Noom Friendly Instant Pot Green Bean Jambalaya is food natural and organic is something we all would like to do, although it is hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, noom friendly instant pot green bean jambalaya. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Noom Friendly Instant Pot Green Bean Jambalaya is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Noom Friendly Instant Pot Green Bean Jambalaya is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook noom friendly instant pot green bean jambalaya using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Noom Friendly Instant Pot Green Bean Jambalaya:
- Take 4 links of cooked chicken sausage sliced.
- Prepare 2 cups of uncooked brown rice washed.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped green beans.
- Prepare 1 of diced celery heart.
- Make ready 1 of diced onion.
- Make ready 6 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cumin.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of coriander.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Take 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 packets of chicken broth.
- Take 2 cups of frozen succotash vegetables (corn, edamame, pepper).
- Take 3 cups of hot water.
- Take 6 slices of turkey bacon cut into chunks.
Steps to make Noom Friendly Instant Pot Green Bean Jambalaya:
- Added all ingredients except for the bacon to the Instant Pot. Stir until the spices and vegetables have been mixed together..
- Lie the bacon on top of the mixture..
- Set the Instant Pot to cook for 30 minutes on soup mode. Natural cooling is optional. Using the quick release is perfectly fine..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food noom friendly instant pot green bean jambalaya recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!