Pot Roast is food natural and organic is anything all of us wish to do, although it can be hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Chuckie, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pot roast. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Pot Roast is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Pot Roast is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pot roast using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pot Roast:
- Get 1-1/2 lbs of pot roast.
- Make ready 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 of med potatoes diced.
- Get 1 of celery stalk diced.
- Make ready 1 of red bell pepper diced.
- Take 4 of garlic clove minced.
- Make ready 1 of onion diced.
- Make ready 2 of carrots diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1 cup of white cooking wine.
- Take 2-3 of bay leaves (optional).
Steps to make Pot Roast:
- Drizzle half of olive oil into baking pan. Dice all vegetables and set aside. Mix the remaining olive oil with half the salt& pepper and rub into pot roast thoroughly..
- Place diced vegetables inside oiled baking pan and add the cup of wine.
- Place pot roast on top of vegetables add salt & pepper to taste and roast at 350* for 45 to 50 min. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 min and serve. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pot roast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!