1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake.
1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake is eating natural is something all of us wish to do, although it can be hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, 1-pan easy chicken pot pie bake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 1-pan easy chicken pot pie bake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake:
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded deli rotisserie chicken.
- Make ready 2-10.5 oz of cans cream of chicken soup.
- Make ready 2 cups of Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 3 cups of frozen veggies (corn carrots and peas).
- Get 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Make ready 1 can of buttery grands biscuits.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
Instructions to make 1-Pan Easy Chicken Pot Pie Bake:
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a large cast iron skillet or 13×9 baking dish..
- Mix chicken, soup, cheese, veggies and spices in a mixing bowl. spread into pan..
- Cut biscuits into quarters and toss in melted butter. Place on top the mixture in baking pan. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are cooked fully through. Garnish with melted butter and herbs..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food 1-pan easy chicken pot pie bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!