Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake.
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake is food natural and organic is whatever all of us want to do, although it’s hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot chicken taco bake. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot chicken taco bake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake:
- Make ready 3 of frozen chicken thighs.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes drained.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Take 2 tbsp of taco/chili seasoning.
- Take 1 can of refried beans.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Get 6 of sprouted tortillas.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake:
- Cook the chicken in the Instant Pot for 30 minutes. Pull the meat..
- Mix in tomatoes, salsa, and taco/chili seasoning in a medium mixing bowl. Add more or less seasoning based on taste.
- Use 2 tortillas to line the bottom of a Corning ware dish. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans over the tortillas. Next spread half of the chicken mixture. After that sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese..
- Use 2 more tortillas to cover the layer you made in the previous step. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans and then the rest of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle another 1/3 of the cheese..
- Cover this new layer with the last 2 tortillas. Spread the rest of the refried beans and sprinkle the remaining cheese..
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cover the taco bake with foil and put in oven for 30 minutes. To finish, optionally, remove foil and put under the broiler for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve with typical taco tops..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food instant pot chicken taco bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!