Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chicken.
Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chicken is eating healthy is something all of us want to do, although it is hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Marysia, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, instant pot peanut butter chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot peanut butter chicken using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chicken:
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 lbs of chicken breast cubed.
- Make ready 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of unsweetened peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of sriracha sauce.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of honey.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chili flakes (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Pepper.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of finely chopped green onion for garnish.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of roasted chopped peanuts.
Steps to make Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chicken:
- Heat oil on saute mode.
- Add chicken, broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, sriracha sauce, honey, garlic powder, ginger powder, red chili flakes, salt and pepper. Mix together..
- Select manual for 9 minutes set to sealing..
- Vent after cooking, remove lid stir together..
- Cook on saute with no lid to reduce liquid.
- Garnish with green onions and chopped peanuts.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food instant pot peanut butter chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!