One Pot Jambalaya.
One Pot Jambalaya is food natural and organic is whatever all of us want to do, although it’s hard. So as to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, one pot jambalaya. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One Pot Jambalaya is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. One Pot Jambalaya is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have one pot jambalaya using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make One Pot Jambalaya:
- Take 6 slices of bacon.
- Make ready 2 cups of cooked sausage (andoille).
- Make ready 2 cups of long grain rice uncooked.
- Get 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Get 2 cups of diced celery.
- Get 1 of diced onion.
- Take 6 cloves of garlic pressed.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cumin.
- Take 2 tbsp of coriander.
- Take 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 4 packets of beef oxo.
- Get 1 cup of parsley.
- Take 1 cup of frozen corn, carrots, peas (optional).
- Make ready 3 cups of water.
Steps to make One Pot Jambalaya:
- Chop bacon into 1 cm pieces and cook. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Add butter, onions and celery to bacon grease. Cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cooked sausage, cook for 2 minutes constantly stirring..
- Add water, canned tomatoes dry rice, 3/4 of the parsley and all spices. Bring all to a boil..
- Reduce heat to low simmer and cook for 10-15 minutes or until rice is soft stirring once or twice in between..
- Add frozen veg mix (optional) and previously cooked bacon. Cook another 5 minutes on low. Stir, garnish with parsley and serve!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food one pot jambalaya recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!