Instant Pot Bacon Wrapped Turkey Leg.
Instant Pot Bacon Wrapped Turkey Leg is food healthy is anything all of us wish to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot bacon wrapped turkey leg. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Bacon Wrapped Turkey Leg is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Instant Pot Bacon Wrapped Turkey Leg is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook instant pot bacon wrapped turkey leg using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Bacon Wrapped Turkey Leg:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 4 TBS of butter.
- Get 1 lb of sliced bacon.
- Prepare 1 of turkey drumstick and thigh quarter.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Bacon Wrapped Turkey Leg:
- Cover drumstick in half of brown sugar.
- Wrap drumstick in bacon then add butter and top with remaining brown sugar.
- Pour 2 cups of water in the instant pot then add drumstick to pot.
- Set instant pot to the following settings:. Pressure cook, high pressure, high heat, natural vent release for 26 minutes.
- Internal temp of center of drumstick should reach 165 ferenheight.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food instant pot bacon wrapped turkey leg recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!