Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots.
Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots is eating natural is something all of us would like to do, although it’s hard. As a way to consume healthy, you must first make the right nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, instant pot brown sugar carrots. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have instant pot brown sugar carrots using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots:
- Get 32 oz of bag of baby carrots.
- Take 1 cup of water (can use chicken stock if you have some).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (just eye ball it).
Steps to make Instant Pot Brown Sugar Carrots:
- In your electric pressure cooker, place carrots inside. Add butter, water, and brown sugar and salt. Pour water (or chicken broth over it) Add the pressure cooker lid and set it to sealing. Set the timer for 4 minutes. Do the quick release to release the pressure. Give the carrots a quick toss in the sauce and serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food instant pot brown sugar carrots recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!