Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie.
Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie is choices healthy is anything we all want to do, although it’s hard. So as to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Ambermarie, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, biscuit chicken pot pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have biscuit chicken pot pie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie:
- Get 1 can of 8 biscuits.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Take 1 of small package frozen veggie mix: carrots, peas, corn and green beans.
- Take 2 of chicken breasts cooked and shredded.
- Make ready 1-2 cups of chicken broth adapt to your preference.
- Get 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup regular size.
- Take 1 can of cream of celery.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a large sauce pan heat the butter on medium heat. Add the veggie mixture to the pan and saute until the veggies are tender, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Whisk in the chicken broth and the Cream of Chicken soup and cream of celery.Let the sauce simmer for 1 minute to thicken. Season with more salt and pepper to taste. Turn off the heat and add the cooked shredded chicken to the mixture, stirring until the filling is well-combined. If the filling is too thick, stir in extra chicken broth..
- On a parchment lined sheet pan bake the biscuits for half of the time listed on the can for a “pre-bake”. Take them out of the oven. Pour the filling into a buttered 13×9-inch baking dish. Top the filling with the 8 biscuits, serving. Enjoy! Or can make bowls up really no need to put in the baking dish it’s just adds to dirty dishes..
- Notes- start the biscuits the same time you make the filling big time saver, they should be done around the same time. I made everything in the ninja foodie but the biscuits, this can be done in the instant pot..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food biscuit chicken pot pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!