Instant Pot Mac and Cheese.
Instant Pot Mac and Cheese is eating natural and organic is something all of us wish to do, although it can be hard. With the intention to consume healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Dining healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the choices very crucial on your results.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Riko, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot mac and cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Mac and Cheese is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Instant Pot Mac and Cheese is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot mac and cheese using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Mac and Cheese:
- Get 2 1/2 cups of dry elbow macaroni.
- Make ready 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbls of butter.
- Take 3 oz of cream cheese.
- Take 3/4 cup of milk divided.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 2 tbls of shredded parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Instant Pot Mac and Cheese:
- Add macaroni, water, seasonings and butter to Instant Pot..
- Set timer for 6 minutes on high pressure..
- Release pressure and leave water, add in cream cheese until melted..
- Add in 1/4 cup milk and cheeses. Stir until smooth, while adding rest of milk. You may not need all milk..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food instant pot mac and cheese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!