Instant Pot Pulled Pork.
Instant Pot Pulled Pork is choices natural and organic is anything we all want to do, although it’s hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Angellica, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot pulled pork. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Pulled Pork is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Instant Pot Pulled Pork is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have instant pot pulled pork using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Pulled Pork:
- Get 1 of 1-2 lbs pork butt.
- Get of Pork dry rub.
- Get of Liquid smoke.
- Get 1 can of coca cola.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Make ready 1 of large bottle of BBQ sauce.
Steps to make Instant Pot Pulled Pork:
- Pour some liquid smoke on the pork but then add a generous amount of dry rub on all sides of pork butt, wrap in foil/plastic baggie and refrigerate overnight..
- In a bowl combine 1 half bottle of BBQ sauce, the coca cola and the apple cider vinegar..
- Cut pork but into 3 pieces to fit in bottom of instant pot..
- Select sautee/brown function on instant pot. When done warming up add the pork butt and brown on both sides for 2 minutes each. (When done select stop on instant pot.).
- Add BBQ mixture in bowl to the instant pot over pork butt..
- Select the no steam/pressure cook nozzle. On instant pot lid..
- Seal the top in the locked position and select the meat function, make sure on high setting and adjust timer to 40 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food instant pot pulled pork recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!