Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot. Place each chicken bundle seam side down in the Instant Pot, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed. Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu can be made in just a few short minutes.
In this video I show you how to make a quick chicken cordon bleu in the Instant Pot. With this Instant Pot version, it comes out moist and flavorful every single time. By creating a casserole you are still incorporating all the traditional flavors of chicken cordon blue, but you are taking out the time and hassle of rolling it up in layers and then.
Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot is food healthy is anything we all wish to do, although it is hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Rosamond, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chicken cordon bleu / instant pot. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Place each chicken bundle seam side down in the Instant Pot, then secure the lid, making sure the vent is closed. Using the display panel select the MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK function*. Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu can be made in just a few short minutes.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken cordon bleu / instant pot using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot:
- Get 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts fillet.
- Prepare 1 (10.5 oz.) of can cream of chicken soup.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Make ready 1/2 pound of ham slices.
- Make ready 1 (6 oz.) of pkg. sliced Swiss cheese.
- Take 1 (6 oz.) of pkg. cornbread Stove-Top®? stuffing.
- Take 1 cup of butter melted.
Chicken Cordon Bleu: Mix together the cream of chicken soup, seasonings and milk in small bowl. Put the chicken in the pressure cooker and top with the Now you can enjoy cordon bleu in pressure cooker in minutes. Try Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe that takes the work out of traditional. My husband has been hounding me for chicken cordon bleu for a while.
Steps to make Chicken Cordon Bleu / instant pot:
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of chicken soup, water, milk, salt, pepper and garlic until smooth. Set aside. Place the chicken breasts at the bottom of the instant pot..
- Add the ham over the chicken in an even layer. Top with the cheese. Pour over the soup mixture and use a spatula to spread it out evenly. Sprinkle over the cornbread stuffing mix. Pour over the butter evenly over the stuffing..
- Add the lid and set the valve to sealing. Set the pressure for 25 minutes. Do a quick release to release the pressure..
- Browned up.
- This is what it looked like when done. I did 15 mins because i had thin chicken tenders and not chicken breast……
However it's a little tough to make with a toddler and a newborn so I was happy to find this recipe. If you use larger chicken breats it's a little hard to serve out of the crock-pot so next time I may just cube the chicken and ham. This Hasselback Chicken Cordon Bleu looks complicated and fancy, but couldn't be easier. Topped with a Lemon Dijon Cream Sauce and a buttery mixture of panko and onions, this dish will impress for sure! Keywords: instant pot, cordon bleu, hasselback chicken.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken cordon bleu / instant pot recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!