One Pot Greek Pasta.
One Pot Greek Pasta is eating natural and organic is whatever all of us wish to do, although it is hard. With the intention to eat healthy, you must first make the correct nutrients choices. Eating healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, one pot greek pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One Pot Greek Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. One Pot Greek Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have one pot greek pasta using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make One Pot Greek Pasta:
- Get 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Take 4 links of cooked chicken sausage (9 ounces), sliced into rounds.
- Prepare Tablespoon of garlic.
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of can no-salt-added tomato sauce.
- Take 4 cups of lightly packed baby spinach (half of a 5-ounce box).
- Prepare 6 cups of cooked whole-wheat rotini pasta.
- Take 1/2 cup of finely crumbled feta cheese.
- Make ready Tablespoon of basil.
- Prepare Tablespoon of dried onion.
Instructions to make One Pot Greek Pasta:
- Heat oil in a large straight-sided skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage, onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until the onion is starting to brown, 4 to 6 minutes. Add tomato sauce, spinach, pasta and olives; cook, stirring often, until bubbling hot and the spinach is wilted, 3 to 5 minutes. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons water, if necessary, to keep the pasta from sticking. Stir in feta and basil, if using..
- 59 Carbohydrates.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food one pot greek pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!