Instant Pot Rice pudding. Bring the rice pudding mixture to a simmer (Instant Pot: press "Cancel", then "Saute" button). As the rice pudding mixture heats up, the starch will be released and it will start to thicken. This rice pudding recipe couldn't be easier when made in your Instant Pot® or other multi-functional pressure cooker.
Add milk, water, vanilla extract, cinnamon. Instant Pot Rice Pudding is one of the easiest ways to make the most delicious and creamy rice pudding you have ever tasted! Seriously, this rice pudding rocks my world!
Instant Pot Rice pudding is choices healthy is whatever we all would like to do, although it is hard. As a way to eat healthy, you must first make the right nutrition choices. Dining healthy is all approximately what you eat, which makes the options very crucial to your results.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, instant pot rice pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Rice pudding is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Instant Pot Rice pudding is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Bring the rice pudding mixture to a simmer (Instant Pot: press "Cancel", then "Saute" button). As the rice pudding mixture heats up, the starch will be released and it will start to thicken. This rice pudding recipe couldn't be easier when made in your Instant Pot® or other multi-functional pressure cooker.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant pot rice pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Rice pudding:
- Make ready 1 cup of Arborio rice.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 cups of whole milk, divided*.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of raisins.
It reminds me of a lot of my childhood and of the endless, fun summers spend with my grandparents. Delicious rice pudding made easily in your Instant Pot. I made this recipe for the first time so you can follow along with me. In the Instant Pot, combine rice, sugar, salt, and milk.
Steps to make Instant Pot Rice pudding:
- In pressure cooking pot, combine rice, water, and salt. Lock the lid in place and select High Pressure and 3 minutes cook time. When beep sounds turn off pressure cooker and use a natural pressure release for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, release any remaining pressure with a quick pressure release..
- Add 1 1/2 cups milk and sugar to rice in pressure cooking pot; stir to combine..
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk eggs with remaining 1/2 cup milk and vanilla. Pour through a fine mesh strainer into pressure cooking pot. Select sauté and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to boil. Turn off pressure cooker. Remove pot from the pressure cooker. Stir in raisins..
- Pudding will thicken as it cools. Serve warm or pour into serving dishes and chill..
- Served topped with whipped cream, and a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired..
Select Sauté function and bring contents to a boil, stirring constantly to dissolve sugar. Serve immediately, or pour into servings dishes cool then chill. (Pudding will thicken as it cools, so you may want to add a little extra half and half if you're. Instant Pot rice pudding is a fuss-free dessert made with ingredients found in most pantries. Rice pudding—or sweet rice—likely originated in China, where rice. We've got brown rice pudding, black rice creation and we've even ventured into the buckwheat porridge territory.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food instant pot rice pudding recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!