Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie.
Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie is food healthy is whatever we all want to do, although it is hard. With the intention to devour healthy, you must first make the correct nutrition choices. Eating healthy is all about what you eat, which makes the options very crucial in your results.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, beef shepherd's pot pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook beef shepherd's pot pie using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie:
- Make ready of Frozen pie shells, ×2.
- Get 2 lbs of lean sirloin–93% (brown using some olive oil).
- Make ready 2 cartons of frozen sour cream mashed potatoes, such as *Bob Evans.
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Make ready 1 cup of sweet red wine.
- Get 1 bag of frozen peas and carrots.
- Make ready 1 bag of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 2 stalks of celery.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of herb seasoning–(I used homemade Italian seasoning).
- Get of salt, pepper –(optional).
- Prepare of parsley.
- Make ready of shredded parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Beef Shepherd's Pot Pie:
- Brown the meat with some olive oil, diced onion, celery, and minced garlic. Do not drain..
- Bake the pie shells for about 10 min's in 350 degree oven. Remove from oven and cool..
- To the meat, add cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, red wine, herb seasoning, frozen vegetables. Combine altogether..
- Divide the meat mixture between pie shells. Top with mashed potatoes. Run a fork across top to make pattern if desired. Sprinkle with parsley and shredded parmesan cheese..
- Bake at 350 until tops and crusts are browned. Allow to sit and cool slightly before slicing..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food beef shepherd's pot pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!